Bundoora Primary is fortunate to have an experienced and dedicated group of teachers, support staff and volunteers. All staff members believe in the benefits and positive outcomes that come from being a part of a supportive community.
Our teachers are pleased to provide an ‘open door’ policy. This means that they are available before and after school and welcome interactions with their students’ family members. This allows regular, open communication between our school and its families which, in turn, serves to enhance the learning environment for all. We are proud to announce several of our staff members have been nominated for their outstanding work, support of students and overall successes through A Day Made Better. We are very proud that our staff have been acknowledged for their hard work, support and dedication towards our students’ education.
In 2023, our school offers a class structure as follows:
- Prep – Amanda Willcocks, Sarah Lyall and Chloe McKay
- Year One – Tiffany Dean and Charlene Stewart
- Year Two – Lauren Taglieri and Abbey Giles
- Year Three – Joshua Quarrell and Hannah Wang
- Year Four – Pina Ciagilia-Saliba and Jacqui Mitchelhill
- Year Five/Six – Steven Meagher, Michelle Agar, Rebecca Bruce, Jamie McDonald and Amy Armstrong
- Visual Art – Penny Allibon
- Performing Arts – Nerida Newell
- PE – Daniel Kret
- Literacy intervention – Alexander Biggs
- Education Support – Jeremy Cass, Nicole Morton, Susie Hull, Kristy Rowe, Kim Mavrogiannis, Michelle Gomez, Noor Hussein, Julia Shea and Julie De Angelis
- Library – Jessica Skerry
- Canteen Manager – Val Petrovski
- Principal – Sherrin Strathairn
- Assistant Principal – Julie Dunn
- Business Manager – Angela Kilvington
- Office Manager/Enrolments/Student Administration – Louise McLean
We welcome you to tour our school and see our classes in action. All staff can be contacted via phone or email via Compass.