Bundoora Primary is fortunate to have an experienced and dedicated group of teachers, support staff and volunteers. All staff members believe in the benefits and positive outcomes that come from being a part of a supportive community.
Our teachers are pleased to provide an ‘open door’ policy. This means that they are available before and after school and welcome interactions with their students’ family members. This allows regular, open communication between our school and its families which, in turn, serves to enhance the learning environment for all. We are proud to announce several of our staff members have been nominated for their outstanding work, support of students and overall successes through A Day Made Better. We are very proud that our staff have been acknowledged for their hard work, support and dedication towards our students’ education.
In 2022, our school offers a class structure as follows:
- Prep – Lauren Taglieri and Emily Edgley
- Year One – Tiffany Dean and Kat Ridsdale
- Year Two – Pina Saliba and Abbey Giles
- Year Three/Four – Dom Bolger, Steven Meagher, Jacqui Mitchelhill, and Nicole Robb
- Year Five/Six – Jamie McDonald, Chloe McKay, Michelle Agar and Daniel Kret
- Visual Art – Penny Allibon
- Performing Arts – Nerida Newell
- PE – Daniel Kret
- STEM and learning specialist – Amy Armstrong
- Tutoring – Joshua Quarrel and Natasha Narayan
- Literacy intervention – Louise McLean
- Education Support – Lisa Davidson, Jeremy Cass, Nicole Morton, Susie Hull, Kristy Rowe, Nahla Said, Kim Mavrogiannis, Michelle Gomez, Bonnie Layton, Noor Hussein
- Library – Jessica Skerry
- Canteen Manager – Val Petrovski
- Principal – Sherrin Strathairn
- Assistant Principal – Julie Dunn
- Business Manager – Angie Kilvington
- Office Manager/Enrolments/Student Administration – Louise McLean
We welcome you to tour our school and see our classes in action. All staff can be contacted via phone or email via Compass.