The Social Enterprise Program at Bundoora Primary School is an important component of student learning, creating global citizens and community engagement.
Our Mission Statement
To Provide Our Students With The Skills To Become Confident And Capable Global Citizens.
The intention of the program is as follows:
- To create awareness of the world we live in for our staff, students and the wider school community
- To change mindsets for people to put others before themselves
- To educate students on global issues through the school curriculum
- To support a range of charities through fundraising events
- To connect our school with the local, national and international communities